Welcome to Rotec Alarms Ltd.
Good evening and thank you for visiting Rotec Alarms Ltd..
For the last 26 years, since 1991, I have been installing and maintaining residential burglar and intruder alarms for domestic customers and helping to bring peace of mind to families in the Manchester, Stockport and Cheshire areas.
I Need A Residential Intruder Alarm System Because . . .
- I am moving into a new home and need electronic security
- I am renovating the home I live in now and think I need a wireless alarm system
- My existing home burglar alarm system is old and needs to be upgraded to the latest standards
- I already have an intruder alarm system but I need someone to maintain and service it
- I already have a residential alarm system but a new bell box would make burglars think twice
- I'm worried about Mum or Dad who live on their own without electronic security
- I'm worried about a loved one who is blind or deaf and vulnerable
- My home contents insurer requires me to have a domestic security alarm
- My home contents insurer will offer me a discount if I have a residential alarm system
- I know that domestic alarm systems reduce local crime
- I don't want to wait for a break-in to happen before I act
- The safety of my family matters to me!
- ... and I need someone safe, knowledgeable, friendly, reliable and local!
Rotec Alarms Ltd. can install and maintain a new intruder alarm system for you or service and maintain your existing system
Personal Service & Simple Pricing
Rotec Alarms Ltd. is my business. I am the Managing Director, Financial Director, Senior Engineer, Administrator, Secretary and Bottle-Washer-In-Chief. I even have to make my own cups of tea!I take your call. I price up your job. I come to your house. I install your house alarm system - and I do it properly.
My annual service charges start at just £45 per year or about 12 pence a day. I can't earn a living if I spend all my time running backwards and forwards to repair my own poor workmanship - so I get it right first time, every time.
The buck starts and stops with me. I do not have forgetful administrators to blame for mistakes (or shoddy engineers or complicated management structures). My business is small enough to be very personal. In the unlikely event that you ever have a problem with your security alarm system, you call Mark Rowe on and Mark Rowe comes to you and makes your problem go away.
I work hard to retain all of my customers - today, tomorrow, next year and for many years to come. Your satisfaction is always most important to me. I am proud to say that many of my customers have stayed with me ever since I started out 26 years ago..
I keep my pricing simple, competitive and transparent. The prices you see are the prices you pay. There are no nasty surprises. When you contact me, you can be confident that I will meet your needs at a price you can afford.
For more detailed information about the types of electrical and electronic alarms and systems I install, as well as the annual maintenance contract I offer, please read How Much?.